5.31.2008

Sex and the City-THE MOVIE

sex n the cit

Last night was one
of the most fun nights I've had in a while.
I went with a friend to dinner and to see SATC-The Movie.

OK...I'll admit, I was a huge fan of the series. I loved the fashion,
and the humor. To me it was so smartly written...refreshing.

So when I heard they were coming out with a movie, my first thought was
NOOOO. Don't ruin it. I mean come on, how many good programs
have "jumped the shark"? How many good movies have one too many sequels?
(Just for the record the original Rocky is one of the best movies...EVER.)

Okay, back to SATC-The Movie; As a fan of the show, I had to see
the Movie.
Would Carrie and Big marry?
What about Samantha and Smith, are they together?
Is Charlotte happy?
Miranda....oh Miranda. Is she finally seeking the therapy she so desperately needs?

So I saw it. It did not disappoint. I loved it. I would give it a "thumbs up" for sure.
I didn't know Jennifer Hudson (American Idol) was in it. LOVE HER!
Funny side note. The show was sold out and sitting next to us
was a group of 60 something ladies....who had NEVER seen
SATC.
When they told me this, I chuckled inside.
Let's just say that there were certain scenes that made them literally cover their eyes.
You know, the kind of scenes that SATC was known for.

If you are a fan of SATC, see the Movie. If not, still see it.

No comments: