5.17.2008

2 turn 8...

Today is a very special day in the Jones house.
Every year on this day I wake up out of a dead
sleep at 4:21, and 4:44 AM.
I'm serious, I really believe my body remembers the event.
It's the day I feel I earned my stripes as a woman.
It's the day I gave birth to my daughters.
8 years later, I can still remember those little faces
that we welcomed into the world...
Those 2 little beings that would change our lives...forever.
I never knew a love like it before.
The need to protect...
The need to nurture...
The willingness to give my life...
To love...unconditionally.
This miracle being...and we were blessed with 2.

Oh and did I mention they are girly girls,
Boas, big hair,painted nails, over the top Tiaras, and anything PINK!
We had a GIRLS RULE! Party...

This picture makes me giggle...

Photobucket

I'm not sure where they get their little attitudes from...**wink wink***

Photobucket

No comments: