5.05.2008

It's got a Great Beat, and You can Dance to it.

So...
I'm in my 6am Spinning class this morning, and this song comes on.

4 MINUTES by Madonna with Justin Timberlake.
This song is my new jam!

Talk about motivation. Have you seen Madonna?
Who knew 50 could look so good.

On a side note...
I was a teenager in the mid 80's and grew
up listening to Madonna.
I remember watching the unknown on American Bandstand, as she
proclaimed some day she would "rule the world".
Lucky Star...I knew every step...
Borderline....I knew every word; anytime the videos came on MTV,
I had to watch them in their complete entirety.

Oh...for all you young-uns, MTV use to play videos...yep, all the time.

Speaking of videos, Here's the video, a little something
to get your Monday MOJO on.

***you can pause the blog music on the left****

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this song!!!!!