5.08.2008

All I want for Mother's Day is...

So....
I just so happened to be walking in Downtown
Rochester (this was for a 2nd grade schoool project
where we had to visit local businesses)
On our walk I come across this gem!

TALULAH BELLE

I love LOVE love this shop.
Baby tee's, great frames, bath products.
Everything to pamper your inner diva!
I thought it would be perfect to get the word out about this
boutique, just in time for Mother's Day.

Oh and to sweeten the deal...The wonderful owner
Amy is offering and additional 10% off any item when
you mention you saw it on the Joey LuLu's Blog.

(I would run, and get one of the Cutting T's or the Child perfume...***hint hint Honey****)

Talulah Belle is located at:
114 West Third St.
Rochester, MI 48307
248.453.5054

Photobucket

Photobucket

Talk about a Kid in a candystore. The bath products were all about indulgence!

Photobucket

These tees are too cute. I just know I will sport one this summer.

Photobucket

Photobucket

So stop in and say hi to Amy!

Photobucket

No comments: