7.09.2008

My American Girls...

Photobucket

It's been a while since I've done a photo session
of my girls.... (they are kinda like the cobbler's children
that have no shoes). I took them out the week of the 4th for
a shoot. Mostly playing around, but I thought I'd share a
few of the images. I still have to do their true 8 year session.

***sigh***... they are so grown up.

Photobucket

Photobucket

If you are interested in a Joey LuLu's Photography session for maternity, baby, kids, or teens. Contact the studio at 248.650.5775. Joey LuLu's is located in Rochester, MI and serves all of Metro Detroit.

6 comments:

angela hibbert said...

Oh, your girls are beautiful. I love the watermelon pic C!So fun!

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog from a post on Unscripted Moments. You do beautiful work! And your girls are stunning.

April said...

these are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Could your girls be any more beautiful? When are you going to get them into modeling? :)

Courtney said...

Thank you everyone.
They are such wonderful girls to be around.
They are truly my pride and joy.

Kara May said...

Oh my gosh - your girls are SOOOO beautiful!!! Wow, stunning. Love the watermellon. Holy - now I'm speechless - gorgeous.