2.06.2008

I heart Valentines Day!

Maybe because it's a day where people go out of their way to say I love you to the people they love
Maybe because I remember being a little kid crafting my own valentines for classmates and loved doing that.
Maybe because red (my favorite color) is everywhere right now.
Maybe because it's so close to my own birthday.
Maybe just because....
So I feel the need to spread some love, and I'm hoping you will too...you know, they
say it makes the world go around! (ok I'll stop it)

A FREE TEMPLATE for those that want it.
To get it leave me a comment on my blog or contact me via my website(www.joeylulus.com) and it will be yours.




By the way the template is sized 5x5, you will need to add your own picture for this sized 2.75x2.75. This was created in Photoshop CS2. Don't have it? No worries, you can print out the template and do it the crafty way with scissor and paste.

2 comments:

Apples & Pears said...

Super Cute! Please e-mail me the template. :)

LL said...

love the blog! i want a blog. they're too cool. a friend from law school has the cutest blog of her daughter, maia. (heinzerling-minty.blogspot.com) maia was born the day before phinn....

i was having a bad day...leaving phinn to come to work on this snowy day....thanks for telling me about your blog and new website...my day is a little bit better now. :)