2.20.2008

Happy Birthday to ME!

Once you become a mother, the day in day outs of life become
about this being you have brought into the world.
So once my daughters were born, I really started to cherish
the 2 days in the year that were mine.....all mine!

Mother's Day and My Birthday.

So here's what I want, and it's really pretty simple..no day long spa outings, or extravagant shopping sprees.
I just want a day to do what I WANT TO DO!

So here's what today, my birthday consisted of:

I was awakened by Lola, my golden retriever...
I received cards and gifts from my girls and my husband.
I worked out this morning.
A dear friend took me out to lunch.
My gifts were simple, but absolutely fabulous.
And my hubby is in the process of making a delicious dinner.
I'm sharing pics of my 2 favorite gifts from the day...

I'm a huge fan of trivia...this should be lots of fun!



Red, red wine....goes to my head....
Yes for Courtney you can never go wrong with a great bottle of the red vino. Oh and it must
accompany great conversation.

No comments: