6.20.2008

Meet Jess and George

Meet Jess...
What an awesome chick.
Funny...
Laid back...
Athletic...
And a dog lover!!!!

Now meet George...
One of the most beautiful boxers I've seen...EVAH!

Now he certainly tested my skill, as his attention was on the people
and other animals at the park. But this session would not have been
the same without him.

Oh and lastly I want to mention Jess is an Olympic hopeful for the winter Olympics.
Yep...this girl has mad skills on a snowboard too!

Enjoy Jess.

To me this picture truly captures this girls' beauty, and warm personality.
It's one of my favorites.

Photobucket

I love this one too....

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love the seriousness to the capture.

Photobucket

They were so fun!

Photobucket

If you are interested in a Joey LuLu's Photography session for maternity, baby, kids, or teens. Contact the studio at 248.650.5775. Joey LuLu's is located in Rochester, MI and serves all of Metro Detroit.

No comments: