1.07.2008

A Bouncing Baby Boy!

I'm so excited, I just got a call from a friend and she is ready to have visitors to meet her new addition.
OK...side note, the holidays are tough enough imagine a C-section on December 26th.
Yes, the Rheault family welcomed there bundle Drew William the day after Christmas. JOY!
I will take pictures soon.

A baby, boy or girl is so excited, but with the Rheault family they decided to wait to find
out what they were having. The are already blessed with 2 girls, and I'm sure the tempation
to find out was there. Image the glee that must come with this ultimate gift...a
day after Christmas. Needless to say, i'm so happy for them.

So what do other think, or what did others do?
We had twins and didn't find out what we where having.
Some say that was crazy. But for us it mad the ultimate gift a little bit sweeter.

I'd love to hear from you.

1 comment:

Apples & Pears said...

Love your blog! And the Joey Lulu site is amazing! OMG! :O!!

I'm glad that the holiday's are over. They were too busy for me.

Congrats to your friends. I look forward to the pics!

Be sure to install a subscription box so we can see what you post each day. :)